For The Best SMP Treatment in LA
For many men and women, baldness and thinning hair can come as a crushing blow, destroying self-confidence and self-esteem. The search for cures is centuries old, yet, despite the many major medical discoveries and technological advances of recent decades, none have been found. However, thanks to an innovative technique known as Scalp Micropigmentation or SMP, you no longer have to worry about going bald or your hair thinning because it replicates the appearance of fuller, thicker hair.
We are scalp micropigmentation experts. We help men and women overcome anxiety and regain their self-confidence with a 100% successful non-surgical treatment that’s suitable for all types of hair loss.
How Does Scalp Micropigmentation Work?
Scalp micropigmentation is also known as a hair tattoo or hair tattooing and involves practitioners applying a natural pigment to the scalp. This affordable solution gives the impression of a full head of hair that has been cut to a very short length or shaved closely. Consequently, this hides the appearance of bald spots and complete baldness. SMP can also disguise thinning hair.
A scalp micropigmentation treatment is suitable for both men and women, including people with diffuse thinning who are often not suitable candidates for hair transplantation. Our experienced and highly skilled technicians can restore receding hairlines, camouflage hair transplant scars or other scalp scars, thicken remaining hair, and create the illusion of a shaved or buzzed hairstyle.
The results are totally natural, and even at a close range, nobody will be able to distinguish the semblance of hair from real hair.
What Can Our Los Angeles SMP Clinic Do For You?
- Give you an undetectable illusion of a fuller, thicker head of hair.
- See visible results instantly.
- Hide imperfections such as past injuries and hair transplant scars.
- Recreate a youthful hairline.
- Restore self-confidence.
- Create long-lasting results.
How Much Does Scalp Micropigmentation Cost In Los Angeles?
Scalp micropigmentation is a very personal treatment, so the cost of getting an SMP in Los Angeles is therefore based on each individuals requirements. At our clinics, we provide high-quality work at affordable prices with no hidden costs. Prices vary according to the area being treated, and the extent of coverage. For more information about scalp micropigmentation costs, contact us today and come in for a free consultation.
What To Do Once The Treatment Is Done?
One of the many advantages of having a hairline tattoo done is that there is no downtime. So, why not combine your SMP treatment with a little bit of Los Angeles sightseeing. Follow in the footsteps of movie legends on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, go walking with dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum, browse thousands of years of art history at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and relax in the grounds of Griffith Park.
Contact Us Today
With a hair tattoo, hair loss is a thing of the past. Whether you are starting to lose your hair or are completely bald, hair micropigmentation will work for you. We have changed the lives of countless numbers of people and would love to show you how we can transform yours with this fantastic treatment.
For more information about scalp pigmentation and to book your free consultation, please contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Micropigmentation works well for people who have lost their hair through male pattern baldness, alopecia, hormonal conditions and female pattern baldness. It is important to note that SMP does not stop hair loss or result in new hair growth. What it does do is make it appear that you have a fuller head of hair than you actually do. The goal is to make your hair loss undetectable.
When this happens, you have two choices:
1) Let the slightly fading color remain, perhaps to reflect the greying and lightening of hair as you age.
2) Restore the pigment's original strength with a brief touch up session.
1) The equipment. Scalp micropigmentation practitioners use smaller needles that are designed specifically for the scalp. They also deposit smaller amounts of ink.
2) The tattooing technique. Unlike body tattooing, which involves creating lines and shading the skin, SMP places tiny dots of pigment into the scalp's dermal or middle layer. When viewed from close, these pigment dots appear like real hair follicles.
3) The type of ink used. The pigments used for SMP have been created specifically for this use, and unlike the ink used for the body, they are not composed of dyes and colors. SMP ink is diluted to match a person's hair coloring and will not change color over time, as can happen with body tattoo ink.
If we haven't answered your question about scalp micropigmentation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We will return all messages same day if during business hours, all others will be returned the following business day.
We want to hear from our clients. If you have questions regarding any of our services, or want to schedule a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ready To Change Your Life?
BOOK YOUR SMP TREATMENT TODAY